Firefox is(was?) cool...
I have always liked Mozilla Firefox browser when compared to Internet Explorer. IE sucks in so many ways. For one, It can't even block pop-up menus and this can get to your nerves when you are browsing something important.
But today, I was trying to upload a trivial 10KB text file to my Yahoo briefcase using firefox, and it seemed to take forever to do that. This has happened to me quite a number of times. Wonder why Mozilla does'nt work too well with Yahoo briefcase. :(
Or is it some bug in the briefcase software? I really dont know. :((
Check out Firefox browser...and lemme know.
But today, I was trying to upload a trivial 10KB text file to my Yahoo briefcase using firefox, and it seemed to take forever to do that. This has happened to me quite a number of times. Wonder why Mozilla does'nt work too well with Yahoo briefcase. :(
Or is it some bug in the briefcase software? I really dont know. :((
Check out Firefox browser...and lemme know.
I am a firefox fan and a Google fan. So, I would tend to put the blame squarly on yahoo for the glitch. Jus kiddin ofcourse. I have not used briefcase much before... so let me reserve my comments for another day.
@Vikkk: Hmmm, yeah I thot firefox was amazing.. wonder why it acts cranky with briefcase... As you said, I think its the briefcase which is buggy...:(