Holy C*** - PART II
Continuation from Part I...
So after getting a feel of paradise, we returned back home. Much to our surprise, we noticed that the front door was wide open and our neighbors were standing near the entrance of our house. I was like 'Hey, why is the door open?' Confused, we got down from the car and asked our neighbor if something was wrong. He looked concerned and said that he has seen us go out in our car and soon after that, noticed that our door was open. He had thought that our house was burgled or something of that sort and immediately called the police. That's when I realized that when Nandu had called me, I was so excited that I had immediately left without bothering to lock the house! (Part I: He pulled me towards the door and said that he had a surprise for me. I was totally excited to check out what he had to show to me, and immediately ran out towards the door with him. )
As we were discussing how stupid I could have been to leave the house open, the cops arrived. Two burly guys walked up to us and asked us if there was a problem. We narrated the whole event and apologized for the mistake. They were nothing but happy to realize that there was no burglary and thanked our neighbor for the timely call. Phew! What an embarrassment! Till date, whenever we are reminded of this incident, we burst out into pearls of laughter!
So after getting a feel of paradise, we returned back home. Much to our surprise, we noticed that the front door was wide open and our neighbors were standing near the entrance of our house. I was like 'Hey, why is the door open?' Confused, we got down from the car and asked our neighbor if something was wrong. He looked concerned and said that he has seen us go out in our car and soon after that, noticed that our door was open. He had thought that our house was burgled or something of that sort and immediately called the police. That's when I realized that when Nandu had called me, I was so excited that I had immediately left without bothering to lock the house! (Part I: He pulled me towards the door and said that he had a surprise for me. I was totally excited to check out what he had to show to me, and immediately ran out towards the door with him. )
As we were discussing how stupid I could have been to leave the house open, the cops arrived. Two burly guys walked up to us and asked us if there was a problem. We narrated the whole event and apologized for the mistake. They were nothing but happy to realize that there was no burglary and thanked our neighbor for the timely call. Phew! What an embarrassment! Till date, whenever we are reminded of this incident, we burst out into pearls of laughter!
Whats C***?! CRAP? It isnt an 'unparliamentary' word to be replaced with *'s though.
Btw, couldn't stop myself from saying this - looks like you didnt think for the past 5 days! ;-)
Well, your Nandu has to be extra-careful and double-check on whatever you do.
@Maverick aka Sevu: Aama, enna romba build-up kudikkarenga!!! Whats "It isnt an 'unparliamentary' word to be replaced with *'s though."
Well, I guess I had the confidence that our house wudnt get burgled becoz..... we are in the US... I cant say the same thing about India though ;)
...tu...tuu..tuuu
@bebe: hehehhe... i know i know... bhaiyya jaise behna ;)