12/01/2005

India Simply ROCKS!!!

Be it the rains or the muddy and congested roads in Bangalore, OR the empty water tap, the sultry weather, and the hustling crowd in Ranganathan Theru, I still love India. Yeiiii... I'm off to India to attend my brother's wedding. Aaah... kalayana Samayal Saadham, Kaigarigalum pramadham...


Sluuurrrpppp :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

OOoooo.. Vaai oorudhei!!!

12/03/2005  
Blogger Third Eye said...

@whoosh: You are most welcome for the feast. $200 Per yezhai only :) Unlimited (Errr... For ppl with bad appetites!) ;)

12/06/2005  
Blogger Third Eye said...

Hey Viks, What happened to your blog?!!! Dont demolish your blogg.... naanga ellam yenga poradhu.. nee than engaloda inspiration!!! :((

12/06/2005  
Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

I presume u dont know who I am.. Why dont u try clicking on my name, and u would understand that the second comment of urs was unnecessary! :)

--Whoosh

12/07/2005  
Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

and ya... Happy Birthday to u.. :)

12/07/2005  
Blogger Third Eye said...

@Whoosh-avadhu Shoosh avadhu. Im referring to ABCD: Thanks for the Bday wishes.

Aama, peyara maathitta naaga nambiduvoma?? Adhukellam vera aazha paaru!!

Hmm..checked out your new blog.. Cool :)

12/07/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

12/08/2005  
Blogger Third Eye said...

@Nandini: Thanks a ton, babe :)

12/09/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.cutebrain.blogspot.com