8/15/2006

Bangalore Nostalgia!

Today, I am really feeling nostalgic about my hometown. Bangalore has always been my favorite for a lot of reasons. The city is cosmopolitan with a mix of people from all across India. The people are friendly and love outdoors. The best thing I love of all is the laid back attitude of the city. Of late, there has been a lot of pollution and growth in population. Everybody from other cities in India as well as abroad is choosing Bangalore as their home. Unfortunately, not much has been done to improve the infrastructure of the city. I am hungry for news about my hometown all the time. Not long back, I was happy to read that the Bangalore Metro Rail project has been approved with a loan sanction close to INR 7000 crore. The project is estimated to be completed by 2011. Yayy!! I am hoping that Bangalore becomes a better place for all of us... soon. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cant agree more with u!! I hope the current situation in B'lore changes soon for the better. I still have hope after how Delhi has transformed!!!

8/16/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.cutebrain.blogspot.com